Nestled among manicured grapevines in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula, Jackalope Hotel is the region’s newest luxury property.
The hotel is set on a private vineyard with a 30 metre infinity pool lapping over the vines, and was named Hotel of the Year, New Hotel of the Year, and Regional Hotel of the Year at the 2017 Gourmet Traveller Hotel Awards.
The hotel comprises 46 luxury rooms, a 30-metre infinity pool, art commissions and installations, destination dining, and an on-property winery and cellar door.
Luxury rooms are available in the following categories:
- Terrace rooms – Lead-in luxury
- Vineyard rooms – Offering sunset views over the vineyard
- Dens – Sprawling studios with private terraces
- Lairs – Signature Suites
YOUR SPECIAL OFFER
Book a stay of two nights or more before 01 December 2017 and, as a Spencer Group client you will receive the following excellent perks and privileges:
- Complimentary upgrade from a Terrace View room to a Vineyard View room, guaranteed at time of booking (subject to availability).
- Caviar and Willow Creek Vineyard Brut served in-room on arrival.
- Eight-course dinner for two, with matched wines, in Doot Doot Doot – Jackalope’s fine-dining restaurant.
- A la carte breakfast daily in Doot Doot Doot.
- $100 credit towards dining or wine purchases at Rare Hare – Jackalope’s winery restaurant and cellar door.
- Complimentary valet parking, WiFi, on demand movies, and mini bar (excluding wine).
Stay from $831 per night.
Contact us for more details and to book!