Jackalope is a hotel unlike anything Australia has seen before.
This is a new benchmark for luxury accommodation.
Jackalope sits on a pristine property in the Mornington Peninsula wine region, just an hour from Melbourne, and is racking up accolades faster than we can say ‘mythical creature’.
Gourmet Traveller’s ‘Hotel of the Year’
Condé Nast Traveller’s ‘Hot List’
Travel + Leisure’s ‘It List’
World Hotel Interior of the Year’ at the 2018 World Interior Awards in London.
On the property, you’ll find:
- 45 designer dens
- Immersive wine and culinary experiences
- A striking, black 30-metre infinity pool overlooking the vines
Book your cheeky Jackalope get-away with us and the hotel will extend you a raft of high-value, VIP perks and privileges:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary full breakfast for two daily
- US$100 equivalent hotel credit to be utilised during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Also included in our rates:
- Complimentary mini bar
- On-demand movies
- Valet parking.
Book a two-night ‘All the Guilty Pleasures’ package and you’ll also receive:
- 15% discount on accommodation
- Caviar and Jackalope martinis served on arrival
- Five-course dinner for two, with matched wines or cocktails, in Doot Doot Doot
- $100 credit towards dining at Rare Hare Wine & Food Store
What on earth are you waiting for?
Contact us for full terms, conditions and bonuses. And, of course, to book!