A stylish Irrawaddy River cruise explores life unchanged by the passage of time. Then step into the world of Inle Lake, complete with golden Buddha images, ancient pagodas, local workshops and the famous one-legged rowers.
- Bagan Sunset – Watch the sunset over the plains glittering in gold from a viewing platform, complete with a glass of wine.
- Discover Inle Lake – Take in the lake’s stunning floating gardens and see the ingenious one-legged rowing technique used by local fishermen.
- U Bein Bridge Sunset Cruise – With a drink in hand, glide beneath the world’s longest teak wood bridge in a traditional sampan.
13 days/12 nights – from $7,895 per person, twin share
- Experiences in 12 destinations
- Freedom of Choice inclusions in two locations
- Luxury dining – a total of 32 meals
- Seven-night cruise aboard the RV Samatha
- A wide range of onboard beverages
- Expert tour and cruise directors
- Transfers, internal flights, porterage, port charges and gratuities