21 October – 2 November 2020
Join us on our exclusive 13-day Spencer Gems journey to India visiting Delhi, Varanasi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Mumbai.
This trip promises to be truly special as you explore this fascinating country in comfort and style with expert hosts and like-minded travellers.
Highlights include: A private aarti ceremony on the Ganges, visiting the Taj Mahal and luxury accommodation including four Taj Palaces.
Delhi – 2 nights
- Accommodation at Taj Palace Delhi
- Highlights – Humayun’s Tomb, Sikh temple and community kitchen, rickshaw ride through Old Delhi
- Welcome dinner at Spice Route Imperial
Varanasi – 1 night
- Accommodation at The Taj Gateway Ganges Varanasi
- Highlights – Sarnath, evening visit to The Ganges and aarti ceremony, morning ghat tour and visit to the Old City
Agra – 1 night
- Accommodation – The Gateway Fatehabad Agra
- Highlights – sunset and sunrise visit to Taj Mahal
Jaipur – 2 nights
- Accommodation – Taj Rambagh Palace
- Highlights – Private tour of the residential area of the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, walking tour through the bazaars of the Old City, Amber Fort, lunch with a local family
Udaipur – 2 nights
- Accommodation – Taj Lake Palace
- Highlights – Old city tour, Palace tour, dinner with a local family, temples of Nagda and Eklingji, private Ganguar cruise, special dinner at The Mewar Terrace
Mumbai – 2 nights
- Accommodation – Taj Mahal Palace & Towers
- Highlights – Colonial walk through Mumbai, Dhobi Ghat, Dharavi tour, farewell dinner at Khyber, Mumbai by Dawn tour
Click here to view day by day itinerary.
Fully inclusive price AUD$12,149 per person.
International flights are not included.
Contact & bookings
Group size is up to 20 travellers. Don’t miss out and enquire today!