CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS UNDER THE NORTHERN LIGHTS!
- 6 days from 23 December 2017
- Including most meals, featured activities & transfers
- From $5,086 per person, twin/double share
High above the Arctic Circle of Northern Norway, Lyngen Lodge is an exclusive luxury lodge with top quality cuisine and a wonderful location above the Lyngen Fjord.
This is where the mountains meet the fjords and un-spoilt nature lies at the doorstep.
Lyngen Lodge caters for 18 guests in 8 en-suite twin and double bedrooms with triple and single options.
The lodge provides full board accommodation and amenities include a fully licensed bar (drinks not included), dining room, lounge with large open fireplace, library/seminar room, sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi.
There are limited spaces available at Lyngen Lodge for this exclusive Christmas program, one packed with adventures, relaxation, hearty local cuisine, fishing, dog sledding, Christmas traditions and if nature permits; the spectacle of the Northern Lights.
Day 1 – 23 Dec: Arrive at Lyngen Lodge – wander onto the decks at night to search for the Northern Lights
Day 2 – 24 Dec: Christmas Eve – Dogsledding in the Lyngsfjord region & Christmas dinner
Day 3 – 25 Dec: Christmas Day at the Lodge – choice of cross-country skiing, snow shoeing or being lazy in the Jacuzzi
Day 4 – 26 Dec: Sea Safari or Snowshoeing
Day 5 – 27 Dec: Snowmobiles & Ice Fishing
Day 6 – 28 Dec: Departure day
Join a small group at Lyngen Lodge for this exclusive Christmas program, packed full of adventures, relaxation, hearty local cuisine, fishing, dog sledding, Christmas traditions and if nature permits; the spectacle of the Northern Lights. Join us for a Christmas celebration to remember.
• Full board at Lyngen Lodge from dinner on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 6 (drinks and alcohol not included)
• Twin/Double share accommodation
• Return transfers Tromsø/Skjervøy to Lyngen Lodge
• All activities as described – you will have the opportunity to mush your own team of 8 dogs under the full guidance and instruction of our professional sled guides
• Aboard the Spirit of Lyngen boat you will head north on a sea journey to visit the historic ‘Stock Fish’ port of Havnnes, while passing the Spakenes nature reserve we may spot whales and sea eagles
• Enjoy a Christmas Dinner to celebrate Christmas Eve with the other guests. If nature permits; wander onto the decks to experience the Christmas magic under the spectacles of the Northern Lights
• 24-hour emergency service
• Taxes and service fees
• Meals; 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners (drinks not included)
Please note that international flight tickets, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, travel insurance, visas, gratitudes and any items of personal nature & helicopter skiing are not included in this package price.
This experience is offered by 50 Degrees North – a family owned, boutique destination specialist tour operator for the Nordic region and the Scandinavian Arctic. The company’s entirely Nordic staff offers in-depth knowledge of all its destinations. 50 Degrees North Luxury means experiencing something extraordinary beyond your everyday life; immersing yourself into the local culture, nature and people and, when possible, venturing away from the well-trodden paths and into the ‘un-known’.
Contact us for full details, terms and conditions, and to book!