BONUS! Book by 30 September and receive $1000 AIRFARE CREDIT PER PERSON!
LONDON TO BERGEN OR V.V. FROM $7,995 PER PERSON
13 DAYS | 6 GUIDED TOURS | 2 COUNTRIES
DEPARTURE DATES: 2 & 14 MARCH 2019
Experience a land where dawn and twilight merge on the edges of the long Arctic night.
Cruising far north in Norway’s winter, witness what few others see, like wondrous snow-dusted landscapes, cities hushed in slumber and the luminous aurora borealis dancing in the sky. Sami legends, a sled dog ride and mysterious rock carvings bring you close to your destination.
Secure your spot on this truly illuminating cruise.
VIKING INCLUSIVE VALUE
Enjoy. It’s all included!
- 13-day cruise visiting 2 countries and 7 ports with a private veranda stateroom
- Guided excursion in each port of call
- Culture Curriculum: Become immersed in your destinations through lectures on or performances of music, art, cooking, dance and history
- All onboard meals featuring regional specialties
- Wine, beer & soft drinks with lunch and dinner on board
- Most al fresco dining at sea
- Daily afternoon tea
- 24-hour room service, specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Access to top-rated spa & state-of-the-art fitness centre
- 24-hour Guest Services for special requests
- Open-air walking track & sports deck
- Free, unlimited Wi-Fi
- All restaurant reservation fees
- Self-service laundry
- All port charges and government taxes
- Airport transfers on embarkation/disembarkation day with Viking Air program
- All onboard tipping and gratuities
- No credit card surcharges
YOUR STATEROOM AWAITS!
- Private veranda
- Room steward & twice-daily housekeeping
- King-size Viking Explorer Bed with luxury linens & pillows
- Separate seating area
- 42″ flat-screen LCD TV & complimentary Movies On Demand
- Interactive TVOversize glass-enclosed walk-in shower
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirrors
- Premium Freyja® toiletries; luxury robes & slippers
- Spacious closet & drawer storage
- 110/220 volt outlets; ample USB ports
- Binoculars; mini-bar; security safe; hair dryer
NO KIDS | NO CASINOS | VOTED WORLD’S BEST
Once you have paid the deposit for your trip, you are safe from any additional charges. Currency fluctuations, increased fuel surcharges, new government taxes—none of these will apply to you.
Terms and Conditions
Price is per person, in Australian dollars, based on double occupancy, subject to availability, based on 2 March 2019 departure onboard Viking Sky in Veranda V2 stateroom and correct at the time of promotion as supplied by Viking Cruises.
Valid on 2019 sailings only. Must book by 30 September 2017.
Cruise fares listed are cruise only in Australian dollars, per person, based on double occupancy. Cruise fares listed are valid for Australian and New Zealand residents only. Cruise ship fuel surcharge may apply. All fares and offers are for new bookings only as of 01 March 2017, are subject to availability, may not be combinable with other offers except Past Guest Travel Credit and Referral Rewards Credit, are capacity-controlled and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Early Booking Discount fares are based upon published full brochure fares; cruise fares do not include pre-paid charges, optional facilities and service fees, and personal charges, as defined in the terms and conditions of the Passenger Ticket Contract which may be viewed elsewhere on this website. Full brochure fares may not have resulted in actual sales in all stateroom categories and may not have been in effect during the last 90 days. Promotional fares may remain in effect after the expiration date. Viking reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees and surcharges at any time. For up-to-date prices, please call Viking or your travel agent. The cruise ship fuel surcharge is additional revenue to Viking Cruises, as are any additional charges relating to currency fluctuation other than for deposited cruise fares and full fares, which fluctuations are beyond our control. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Complete terms and conditions may be found in the Passenger Ticket Contract.